- Upgrade qwak-core to 0.2.32
- Update qwak core
qwak models builds logssupports timestamp formats without trailing zeros
- Bump Qwak Core to 0.2.17
- Bump Qwak Core to 0.2.16
- Upgrade qwak-core to 0.2.8
- Bump QwakCore
- qwak-core minor version bump
- Koalas Udfs
- Streaming data source with generic deserializer can be registered through SDK
- Add option to build a model through QwakClient
- Vector store - support for
fetchAPI. Get a vector of features for a given ID.
- Key property of featureset support added
- Use Register Qwak Model Phase from Core
- Use Fetch Model Phase from Core
- Use more build logic from Core
- Fix test imports for feature store primitives
- Add data-source AthenaSource
- Bump qwak-core version
- Use BuildPhase from code as source of description
- Add git secret ssh arg to qwak sdk
- Use Build Constant and Interfaces from Core
- Use Build Config from Core
- Supporting multi environment in batch deployment
- Add --sync option to undeploy model
- Add backfill cli
- Move internal apis
- When adding --json-logs the logs are in debug level by default
- Validation- support date range and ds limit
- Adding json format to alerts, audiences and autimations list command. Renamed audience to audiences
- Prevent failures when SDK is installed in serving container
- Adding purchase option to build option
- print validation internal stdout & stderr
- Align workspaces command
- Add workspace default instance and image
- List models and list models metadata added to CLI commands
- List models and list models metadata use the QwakCommand class
- Use the proper model metadata properties
- Workspaces - Add name to options
- Online extraction fix for features created in 0.9.X SDK's
- Remove JSON format from general flags definition
- Config file for creating and updating workspaces
- Adding create, update, deploy, undeploy and delete workspace to CLI
run_localwith feature extraction
- Wrong usage of InvalidGitRepositoryError
- CLI support for deployment of protected variations.
- CLI support for local files batch mode inference
- Add Support to streaming deployment for multi environment.
- AutodetectOutputAdapter returns only the first row from a dataframe with multiple rows
- Globally deprecate
--pods, replace with
- Sync deployment doesn't wait 10 minutes to check the deployment status, but does it every 5 seconds.
- Check if the used instance is a GPU instance using the
- Reduce SDK dependencies - assertpy and Pydantic
- Remove unnecessary 'branch' arguments from batch / streaming deployments
Support relative paths from upper directories in the dependency_required_folders parameter including proper upload.
Add an option to pass git credentials outside the build
Return a helpful error when the main directory is not in the current working directory while starting a build
Support models describe.
Support models runtime.
- Retrieve the base docker image name from builds orchestrator
- Support audiences.
- qwak models build copies the
poetry.lockfile from the model directory and uses it during the build
- copy the
poetry.lockfile from the same location as the custom dependency path
- Support common resources in Automations
- Support requesting batch job with Tshirt sizes such as 'small', 'medium', etc...
- Build now support instance size with '--instance' parameter. Also, if you deploy as part of the build you can use '
--deployment-instance' to select the size
- Support '--instance' in deployment. Options are: small, medium, large, etc...
- update qwak-core version
- Change init examples churn and credit risk to reorder the features.
- Fix typo in deployment timeout param
- Auto Scaling Latency support for p50 / p90 / p95 / p99 aggregation types
- Build - cleanup historical flags
- Remove extra index url from build config translation
- Fix missing copy of dependencies lock file in upload model code process
- Build - Copying files from Git now handles existing folder case
- Fix boolean flags validation
- Support anonymous bucket access for batch data sources
- Updated and modular Qwak SDK. See the migration guide on how to update from previous versions
- Change default deployment process timeout to 30 minutes
Updated about 4 hours ago